19 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

Austin Move Up Program -- Let me Make it Worth Your While

To contact us Click HERE
Here is a special offer for my current clients and future clients. If you live in Greater Austin and you have a home to sell and you want to buy a home in the Greater Austin area--I have a deal for you that will save you tons of money. We call this a Move Up program, but the truth is you may be moving up, down-sizing or just trying to get closer to work. Whether you are moving-up, down-sizing or just moving inside the Greater Austin Area, give me a call and let's talk about making this worth your while for me to represent you for both the selling of your existing home and the buying of your new home. 

Are you looking for a free MLS? Stop trying to buy and sell on your own. Let' me help you buy your next home or sell your existing home in the Austin Area. You will be amazed at the difference of what you can't learn on your own about buying your next home. Don't try to do it alone. Give me a call. Tim Thornton, Team Thornton, Zip Realty, 512.914.4665.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder