27 Eylül 2012 Perşembe

It's time to give back

To contact us Click HERE
I have been blessed with so many wonderful opportunities and there isn't a day that I do not stop and thank God for all the blessings in my life. As fortunate as I am, I feel as if it is my duty to share it with the world. I would love to dedicate more of my time and effort to help others. I would LOVE to get involved in Haiti Relief and of course anything to do with animals! But for now...


My sister Ruthie introduced me to two EASY ways to give back and help out!


1- http://www.thebreastcancersite.com


This is the breast cancer site and you can go on it every day and click a button and it provides a FREE mammogram to a woman in need. According to Breastcancer.org, "About 1 in 8 women in the United States will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime." Hopefully providing free mammograms will prevent this statistic from increasing further.








2- http://www.freekibble.com


This is a website where you can also go on everyday and there is a fun trivia question. If you answer it (RIGHT OR WRONG), Kibble will donate 10 pieces of dog food to a needy dog! 69,605,060 pieces of kibble donated since April 1, 2008. There is also a link on this website to answer a trivia question to donate cat food! 






Please try and do it everyday!
TF

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder